I know we still have a couple of weeks until November comes...but I am helping you get a jump start on the month of giving thanks with a free embroidery pattern...
Whenever things get overwhelming the only way I get out of it is to choose to look for the blessings in my life. These past few weeks we have had a lot of blessings and my greatest are my family and this beautiful place we live....which makes everything else all ok!
- To print off the pattern, right click on the image below and print off on your home printer. It is sized for a 9" oval hoop.
- Take a 10" square piece of black cotton fabric and a piece of cotton batting the same size and stretch into the hoop.
- Trim off the edges.
- You will need to trace the image with a light box and a white fabric marker pencil.
- Using ECRU DMC floss, back stitch the stems and words using all six threads.
- Laisy Daisy the leaves.
- Wipe off any extra markings with a damp cloth and let dry.